Denver Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Denver offers wonderful places for motorcyclists to ride, both locals and visitors alike. However, it is not uncommon for the negligent actions of other drivers to cause significant harm to motorcyclists. At Cannon Law, we are here to help when you need a Denver motorcycle accident attorney. Our skilled and experienced team will investigate your case and secure the compensation you need.
Why choose Cannon Law for this case?
In the aftermath of sustaining a severe motorcycle accident injury, you need an attorney in the Denver area with vast experience handling these cases. Cannon Law is here to help.
- Our clients always have access to their attorney. We are available by phone 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns about your case.
- We work with other lawyers, expert witnesses, and the doctors to ensure that our clients’ cases are thoroughly investigated from start to finish.
- We take all Denver motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not collect any legal fees until after we secure a favorable settlement or verdict for our clients.
Let an attorney help you with this
Motorcycle accidents often involve extensive investigation in order to prove liability. While an injured motorcyclist will likely not have the resources to conduct this investigation, a skilled Denver motorcycle accident attorney will be able to obtain all evidence needed for a claim. This includes accident reports, eyewitness statements, video and photo surveillance, and more.
An attorney will work with trusted medical and economic experts to properly calculate a motorcycle accident victim’s total losses and use this information to negotiate maximum compensation.
Denver motorcycle accident injuries can be severe
According to the Colorado Department of Transportation, there are more than 200,000 motorcycles registered across this state, and many of them are here in Denver County. During the latest year of data available for Colorado, we know that more than 100 motorcyclists were killed on state roadways and that many more sustained serious injuries.
Motorcyclists do not have the protection of a vehicle frame around them, and this can lead to serious injuries in the event an accident occurs. Even when a motorcyclist is wearing a helmet, it is not uncommon for the following injuries to occur:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Severe lacerations or road rash
- Amputation injuries
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
At Cannon Law, we know that Denver motorcycle accidents arise in various ways. In many cases, these crashes occur due to the careless or negligent actions of drivers and passenger vehicles. Drivers often fail to give motorcyclists the space they deserve on the roadway. Following a motorcyclist too closely or passing them dangerously can lead to serious accidents.
How much compensation can you get for this?
In the aftermath of sustaining an injury in a motorcycle crash caused by another driver’s actions, victims could be entitled to various types of compensation. At Cannon Law, we are ready to investigate all aspects of these cases in order to secure the following:
- All motorcycle crash-related medical bills
- Any lost wages a victim incurs due to the crash
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against grossly negligent drivers
When you need a Denver motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 970-471-7170.