Denver Personal Injury Attorney
Injuries can be major setbacks for victims. When someone is harmed due to the negligence of another person, they should be able to secure compensation for their losses. At Cannon Law, we have vast experience helping injury victims. Our Denver personal injury attorneys have the experience you need to secure full compensation for your losses.
Why choose Cannon Law for your case?
After sustaining a serious injury caused by another person, you need an attorney in the Denver area with vast experience handling these cases. Cannon Law is ready to help.
- Our personal injury attorneys take the time to get to know every client and their unique situation and goals so that we can develop a personalized strategy moving forward.
- You can always count on having an attorney communicating with you every step of the way so that you understand the status of your case.
- We take all Denver personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means clients will not owe any legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
What will an attorney do for this case?
Personal injury cases often result in the injury victim having to go against aggressive insurance carriers or well-funded companies. However, a skilled Denver personal injury attorney will have the resources necessary to:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability (video and photo surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses, company records, accident reports, etc.).
- Work with medical and economic experts to properly calculate a client’s total losses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to obtain maximum compensation for their client.
How do personal injury cases arise in Denver?
Personal injury claims arise anytime someone is harmed due to the careless, negligent, or intentional actions of another person, business, or entity. At Cannon Law, we know that personal injury claims arise in various ways in and around the Denver area. Denver County is a busy place, and our team regularly helps clients who have been injured in the following:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall incidents
- Other premises liability incidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Defective products
While many cases do not result in serious injuries, you need to know that even relatively minor injuries can result in massive medical bills. It is not uncommon for our Denver personal injury attorneys to help clients who have sustained more serious injuries, including:
- Open head wounds
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Internal organ damage and internal bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Amputation injuries
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
We also work diligently to secure compensation for victims who have sustained immense emotional and psychological drama caused by their injuries and the incident.
What kind of compensation is available in these cases?
If you or a loved one have been injured due to the negligent actions of another person, company, or entity, there may be various types of compensation you are entitled to. At Cannon Law, we have vast experience handling these cases, and will work to secure the following:
- Coverage of your medical bills
- Lost wages and benefits
- Emotional distress damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
The total amount of compensation a victim receives will depend on the various aspects of their particular case. If you need a Denver personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 970-471-7170.