Denver Truck Accident Attorney
Driving on the highway in and around large trucks should never be a safety problem. However, there are times when the careless or negligent actions of a truck driver cause significant harm to those inside passenger vehicles. At Cannon Law, we are here to help when you need a Denver truck accident attorney. We will thoroughly investigate your case in order to secure full compensation for your claim.
Why turn to Cannon Law?
Sustaining a truck accident injury is serious, and you need an attorney who will handle every aspect of your case. Cannon Law is ready to help you today.
- We have a dedicated team of personal injury lawyers working to achieve the results you deserve, and we have vast experience handling Denver truck accident cases.
- We work with other lawyers, doctors, and expert witnesses that can help us recreate a truck accident case to prove liability and losses.
- We take all Denver truck accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients pay no legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
What will an attorney do to help?
A truck accident attorney in Denver is going to level the playing field for your case by bringing the resources necessary to stand up to trucking companies and aggressive insurance carriers. An attorney will:
- Obtain all evidence required to prove liability, including video and photo surveillance, truck “black box” data, statements from eyewitnesses, accident reports, and more.
- Work with trusted medical professionals to properly evaluate their client’s injuries and correctly calculate their total losses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to obtain maximum compensation on behalf of their client.
Truck accidents in Denver cause devastating injuries
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Is responsible for regulating truck drivers and control companies, and they say that a fully loaded semi-truck can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds. In a collision with the passenger vehicle, the results can be devastating. At Cannon Law, our truck accident lawyers in Denver regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Significant scarring and disfigurement
- Severe psychological and emotional trauma
During the latest reporting year in the United States, the FMCSA reported that there were more than 148,000 injuries and over 4,700 fatalities caused by large truck crashes. Many tractor-trailers roll through Denver County on a regular basis, as this area is an economic powerhouse for Colorado. Unfortunately, the careless or negligent actions of a truck driver or trucking company can lead to severe injuries for others on the roadway. These incidents often occur because the driver was distracted, impaired, or fatigued behind the wheel. Trucking companies often neglect to perform required inspections or maintenance on their vehicles, which can lead to vehicle failure on the roadway.
Can you secure compensation for this?
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident that was caused by the negligent or careless actions of a truck driver or trucking company in Denver, you may be entitled to significant compensation. At Cannon Law, we are going to investigate your case in order to secure the following on your behalf:
- Coverage of all truck crash-related medical bills
- Any lost income or benefits you incur
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Property damage coverage
- Possible punitive damages against the driver or trucking company
When you need a Denver truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 970-471-7170.