Greeley Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents can leave victims with severe personal injuries, long-lasting physical and emotional pain and suffering, as well as tremendous medical bills. At Cannon Law, our qualified and experienced team of car accident lawyers are here to help if you have been harmed in an accident caused by another driver’s negligence. Our Greeley Car accident attorneys will investigate every aspect of your case in order to secure the compensation you are entitled to, and we are not afraid to take your case to trial.
Why Choose Cannon Law for Your Case?
After sustaining an injury car accident, you need a team with experience standing up to insurance carriers to recover your compensation. Cannon Law is ready to help.
- At Cannon Law, we have extensive experience handling Greeley car accident cases, and we make sure that every case is thoroughly investigated.
- Our Greeley car accident attorneys take the time to get to know each client’s unique situation and goals so we can develop the best strategy moving forward.
- We take Greeley car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means clients pay no upfront or out-of-pocket cost for the case. We only get paid after we win your case.
Let an Attorney Help With This Case
Most car accident victims that are dealing with personal injury cases in Greeley do not have the resources available to properly investigate their case and prove the liability of other drivers involved. However, an attorney will be able to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the case, including police reports, photo and video surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses, and more.
- Work with trusted medical professionals to evaluate their client and help properly calculate total losses.
- Handle negotiations with aggressive insurance carriers to obtain full compensation for their client.
Car Accident Statistics and Injuries for Greeley
According to the Colorado Department of Transportation, we can see that there were 6,255 total car accidents during the latest year of data available in Weld County. Out of these incidents, there were 1,632 injury crashes and 53 fatal crashes reported. At Cannon Law, we know that victims in these crashes often sustain severe injuries. We regularly help clients involved in car crashes that are suffering from the following:
- Broken bones
- Severe lacerations
- Head wounds
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- Internal injuries
- Emotional distress and psychological trauma
Each of these injuries requires victims to seek medical treatment, and they can lead to costly medical bills. These accidents are often caused by the negligence of other drivers on the roadway. Our law firm regularly help clients receive maximum compensation that have been harmed due to common causes of accidents including:
- Distracted driving
- Impaired drivers
- Driver negligence
- Drivers who fail to follow traffic laws
What Kind of Compensation Is Available for Car Accident Claim?
If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the careless actions of another driver, there may be various types of compensation available for your claim. While each case is different, the team at Cannon Law regularly helps clients secure compensation for the following:
- Coverage of medical expenses related to the crash injuries
- Recovery of lost wages if the victim cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Recovery of property damage expenses
- Punitive damages in cases of gross negligence or intentional actions
If you need a Greeley car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (970) 471-7170. Our Greeley personal injury attorneys help victims with serious injuries recoup damages and recover the fair compensation required to help offset the sometimes tremendous medical expenses associated with car accidents. If you or a loved one are in need of a car accident attorney, Cannon Law is here to help.