Greeley Personal Injury Attorney
Injuries can leave victims suffering physically and emotionally. They can also lead to tremendous medical expenses. At Cannon Law, we are dedicated to helping those who have been harmed by the careless and negligent actions of someone else. Our Greeley personal injury attorneys have extensive experience handling these cases, and we will conduct a thorough investigation in order to secure full compensation for our injured clients.
Why choose Cannon Law for your case?
Obtaining compensation in the aftermath of sustaining a serious injury can be difficult, and you need an experienced team by your side. Cannon Law is here to help.
- We have the resources necessary to conduct full investigations into your claim, and we maintain a small caseload so we can be sure that every client gets our full attention.
- At Cannon Law, our vast experience handling Greeley personal injury cases has led to a track record of success securing significant settlements and verdicts for clients.
- We take all Greeley personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients pay no legal fees until we secure the compensation they are entitled to.
How will an attorney help this case?
When someone sustains an injury caused by another person, they often lack the resources necessary to obtain maximum compensation for their claim. However, a Greeley personal injury lawyer will be able to:
- Obtain any evidence necessary to prove liability (accident reports, eyewitness statements, photo or video surveillance, company records, etc.).
- Work with trusted medical professionals to evaluate a client’s injuries and help calculate total damages.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to obtain maximum compensation for an injured client.
We handle all types of personal injury claims in Greeley
Personal injury cases arise and numerous ways in and around Weld County. Anytime the careless or negligent actions of another person, company, or entity cause someone harm, a victim should be able to receive compensation. At Cannon Law, our Greeley personal injury lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained harm due to the following:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Defective products
- Slip and fall incidents
- Other premises liability incidents
Injuries from these incidents range from relatively minor to severe, and they can cause immeasurable pain and suffering for victims. Our personal injury team regularly helps clients who have sustained the following:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Internal organ damage
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Amputation injuries
- Significant scarring or disfigurement
- Emotional and psychological trauma
What kind of compensation is available for a personal injury case?
Most people need to know how much compensation they will receive if they are injured due to another person’s negligence. Each case is different, and the total amount of compensation awarded will vary depending on the specifics of a particular incident. However, the team at Cannon Law regularly helps clients recover the following:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the injuries
- Any lost wages and benefits if they are unable to work
- Emotional distress damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment images
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence or intentional actions
When you need a Greeley personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 970-471-7170.