If you want to schedule a meeting with Cannon Law to discuss your legal issues, you can get in touch here. There is also a lot of useful information in the Cannon Law blog.
- If you’d like to shop around for other lawyers, the Colorado Bar Association maintains a list of practicing attorneys.
- If you can’t afford a lawyer and you are facing criminal charges, contact the Colorado Public Defenders Office.
- If you are facing civil legal issues, Colorado Legal Services may be able to help.
- Cannon Law does NOT recommend that you represent yourself. But, if you are forced to, the Colorado State Judicial Branch Website has some useful information.
- If you’re looking for information on the law, LexisNexis provides access to the Colorado Revised Statutes for free.
- Google Scholar does the same thing for Case Law.
- If you’re looking for more general information, Wikipedia does a surprisingly good job on many issues. Be warned though, this information may be either out-of-date or not the law in Colorado. Nothing can substitute getting legal advice on your specific situation from a licensed attorney.