Denver Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents are not uncommon in and around the Denver area. We have plenty of traffic here, consisting of both local and out-of-state drivers. This often leads to victims sustaining serious injuries that are caused by other drivers’ negligence. At Cannon Law, our law firm has the knowledge and experience to help when you need reputable Denver car accident attorneys. Our auto accident attorneys investigate your case and work to secure full compensation for your losses.
Choose Cannon Law for Your Case?
After getting injured in an auto accident, you need an attorney with extensive experience handle in these cases in the Denver area. Cannon Law is ready to help.
- We work with each client to create a unique strategy for every case. We do not believe in one size fits all solutions.
- We maintain a small caseload so that we can ensure that every client receives the personalized attention they deserve for their case.
- We take all Denver car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients pay no upfront costs for their case, and we only get paid after we secure the compensation our clients deserve.
Let an Attorney Help Your Case
Most Denver car crash victims do not have the resources necessary to conduct a thorough investigation into their case. However, a skilled attorney will be able to obtain all evidence related to the incident. This can include any video surveillance, photographic evidence, eyewitness statements, police report, and more. Your experienced car accident lawyers will work with trusted medical experts to ensure your injuries are properly evaluated and that your losses are calculated correctly. Importantly, an attorney will handle all negotiations in the case and work to secure fair compensation for their client.
Car Accident Stats and Injuries in Denver
According to data available from the Colorado Department of Transportation, we can see that there were 22,277 total traffic crashes reported during the latest year in Denver County. Out of these incidents, we know that there were 4,377 injury crashes and 57 fatal crashes. At Cannon Law, our qualified team has extensive experience helping victims in these cases. We regularly obtain settlements for clients who have sustained the following injuries:
- Severe sprains or strains
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Whiplash injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal bleeding or internal organ damage
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
Denver is a crowded area, and we regularly deal with both local traffic as well as drivers from out-of-state. It is not uncommon for Colorado car accidents to be caused by negligent common causes, including drivers failing to follow traffic laws, distracted driving, or operating while impaired by drugs or alcohol.
What Kind of Compensation is Available?
If you or someone you love has suffered bodily injury, or injuries, in a motor vehicle accident caused by another driver, there are various types of economic damages and compensation you may be entitled to. At Cannon Law, we are ready to investigate your case in order to secure:
- Coverage of all medical expenses
- Any lost wages you incur due to the crash
- Recovery of property damage losses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages