Loveland Personal Injury Attorney
The last thing anybody should have to worry about is sustaining an injury that was caused by the negligent actions of another person or entity. However, in Loveland, Colorado, personal injury cases arise on a regular basis, and they can leave victims struggling and in pain. If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the actions of someone else, the team at Cannon Law is ready to help. Our Loveland personal injury attorneys will investigate your case in order to secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Cannon Law to Help With Your Case?
In the aftermath of sustaining an injury that you did not cause, you need an attorney with extensive experience standing by your side. Let Cannon Law help you today.
- We have a dedicated team of personal injury lawyers and paralegals working to achieve the results you deserve.
- We work with each client to create a unique strategy for each client. We do not believe in one size fits all solutions.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not pay any legal fees unless we win your case and secure the compensation you need.
How Will an Attorney Benefit This Case?
When a victim sustains an injury in Loveland, Colorado, they often lack the resources necessary to properly pursue maximum compensation from a negligent party. However, a skilled personal injury attorney in Larimer County will have the resources to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the incident, including video surveillance of the event, photographic evidence, eyewitness statements, accident reports, and more.
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who will also help calculate total expenses.
- Handle negotiations with all parties involved in order to secure full compensation for their client’s injuries.
How Do Personal Injuries Arise in Loveland, Colorado?
Personal injury cases arise anytime someone is injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another person, business, or entity. There are many ways that personal injury claims can arise in Loveland and the surrounding areas of Larimer County. At Cannon Law, we regularly help clients who have been injured due to the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber & Lyft accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Other premises liability incidents
- Defective products
These incidents can lead to significant injuries for victims. Our Loveland personal injury attorneys regularly help clients who have sustained:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations and puncture wounds
- Amputation injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Burn injuries
- Other injuries that cause scarring and disfigurement
How Much Compensation Is Available for a Personal Injury Claim?
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury that was caused by the negligence actions of another person, company, or entity, you may be entitled to various types of compensation for your losses. While the total amount of compensation awarded in these cases varies depending on the facts of each particular case, the team at Cannon Law regularly helps injury victims recover the following:
- Compensation for all medical bills related to the injury
- Lost wages and benefits if an injury victim cannot work
- General household and out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party