Loveland Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Riding a motorcycle can be an exhilarating experience, but a motorcycle accident can leave victims with severe injuries. If you or somebody you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by the actions of another driver, the team at Cannon Law is ready to help. Our Loveland motorcycle accident attorneys will investigate your claim and work to secure all compensation you are entitled to.
Choose Cannon Law to help with your case
In the aftermath of sustaining a motorcycle accident injury, you need a team by your side with the experience handling these cases. Cannon Law is ready to help.
- Our personal injury attorneys take the time to get to learn your unique situation and goals, and then we develop a personalized strategy geared towards obtaining the best results.
- Our clients always have access to their attorney. We are available by phone 24/7, so we are always here when you need us.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis. This means you pay no upfront or out-of-pocket cost for your case and only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation you are entitled to.
Why do you need an attorney for this case?
A Loveland motorcycle accident attorney is often necessary in these cases in order for a crash victim to secure maximum compensation for their claim. An attorney will have the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation into the case and obtain all evidence related to the incident. A motorcycle accident lawyer will work with trusted medical professionals and economic experts to properly calculate a victim’s total losses and negotiate a fair compensation amount.
Motorcycle accidents in Loveland can lead to devastating injuries
Riding a motorcycle is inherently riskier than driving traditional passenger vehicles. Motorcyclists simply do not have much protection from the force of a car that weighs thousands of pounds. In the event an accident does occur, a motorcyclist can sustain severe injuries, even if they are wearing a helmet at the time of the crash. It is not uncommon for the Loveland motorcycle accident attorneys at Cannon Law to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord trauma
- Other neck and back injuries
- Severe soft tissue damage, lacerations, or amputations
- Internal bleeding or internal organ damage
- Broken and dislocated bones
During the latest reporting year across this state, the Colorado Department of Transportation says that more than 100 motorcyclists were killed and that annual motorcyclist fatalities have been increasing over the last decade. There are more than 200,000 registered motorcycles in this state, and many of them are here in Larimer County. Unfortunately, the negligence of other drivers on the roadway often leads to severe injuries for motorcyclists.
How much compensation is available in a motorcycle accident case?
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a motorcycle crash caused by the actions of another driver, you may be entitled to compensation. The total amount of payment ordered in these cases will vary depending on the specific factors related to each particular case. However, at Cannon Law, we regularly help motorcycle accident victims recover the following compensation:
- All medical bills related to the crash
- Any income a victim loses if they cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence
When you need a Loveland motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 970-471-7170.