Loveland Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents can leave victims with severe injuries, long recovery times, and massive medical bills. If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident that was caused by the actions of another driver, the team at Cannon Law is ready to help. Our Loveland car accident attorneys have extensive experience in these cases and will investigate your claim in order to secure all compensation you are entitled to.
Why choose Cannon Law for this case?
After sustaining an injury in a car accident that was caused by another driver, you need a fierce advocate by your side to help secure compensation. Let Cannon Law help you today.
- We maintain a small caseload so that we can give each and every client the attention and representation they need for their cases to be successful.
- At Cannon Law, we have significant experience handling car accident claims in Loveland, Colorado. We know this area, and we know what it takes to win.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not owe any legal fees for your case unless we secure the compensation you deserve through a favorable settlement or verdict.
Do you need an attorney for this case?
Most car accident victims in Loveland and throughout Larimer County will not have the resources necessary to properly pursue compensation for their claim. However, a skilled car accident lawyer will have the resources necessary to obtain all evidence related to the crash, including video and photo surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses, police reports, and more. Using your medical bills and working with trusted economic experts, an attorney will properly calculate your total losses and work to negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf.
Car accidents in Loveland can lead to devastating injuries
According to data available from the Colorado Department of Transportation, there were 7,385 total crashes reported during the latest year across Larimer County. Out of these incidents, there were nearly 2,000 injury crashes and 34 fatal crashes.
Unfortunately, crashes in Loveland often leave victims with devastating injuries. At Cannon Law, our attorneys regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord damage
- Neck and back injuries
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations and puncture wounds
- Crush injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
Our attorneys often discover that these injuries occur due to the careless or negligent actions of other drivers on the roadway. Some the most common negligent driving behavior we encounter includes drivers:
- Operating while impaired by drugs or alcohol
- Operating while distracted by phones or other devices
- Failing to follow traffic laws (speeding, failing to yield, failing to stop)
- Failing to maintain a proper distance
What kind of compensation is available for these cases?
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident that was caused by the negligent actions of another driver, you may be entitled to various types of compensation for your claim. At Cannon Law, our skilled and experienced team regularly helps car accident victims recover the following types of compensation:
- Coverage of medical expenses related to the crash
- Lost wages and benefits if a victim cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Recovery of property damage expenses
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence
When you need a Loveland car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 970-471-7170.