Excellence in Civil Justice Scholarship, 2018
Cannon, Hadfield, Stieben & Doutt, LLC is committed to promoting justice, equal rights, and opportunities for all. Concurrently, we try to provide our clients with the highest quality legal work that we can. The rigour it takes for us to consistently do this requires academic excellence.
We have created Cannon, Hadfield, Stieben & Doutt, LLC’s, Excellence in Civil Justice Scholarship, to help students who are studying to be lawyers and those who are studying to work in fields where they will be promoting justice, equal rights and opportunities for all.
We believe that an investment today towards an outstanding student who strives towards excellence in all that they do, is an investment that will give our nation positive benefits in the future. We are proud to offer this $1,000 scholarship to a student who can demonstrate their commitment to a clear plan for how they want to provide high quality work to people, that will promote civil justice.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate their commitment towards excellence and social justice.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative
GPA of 3.50 or above.
Answer the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
When you graduate, what kind of work do you plan to do that will promote justice, equal rights, and opportunities for all?
How is your education helping you to achieve your goals to work in a field where you will promote civil justice?
How have you already demonstrated your commitment towards excellence in your academic and work goals?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, August 1, 2018
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please feel free to email email@example.com