Sam Cannon Personal Injury Lawyer Facebook Pixel
Free Consultation | (970) 471-7170
Free Consultation Here

Can My Employer Terminate Me For Missing Work?

This is a very tricky question. There are many possible answers depending on your situation. If you qualify for FMLA leave, then you can take that to treat your injuries. If your employer has established a short-term or long-term disability program, that might also help. Finally, if your injuries have resulted in a long-term disability, but you are still able to do your job with reasonable modifications, you may be covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act.