Sam Cannon Personal Injury Lawyer Facebook Pixel
Free Consultation | (970) 471-7170
Free Consultation Here

What Sort Of Damages Can I Claim?

In Colorado, you can claim damages for economic losses, noneconomic losses, and physical impairment. That means you get damages for everything you had to pay for, your pain and suffering, and compensation for those things you couldn’t do while you were injured. To discuss the specifics of your case, consult with a Fort Collins personal injury attorney.