If you were involved in an Uber accident, an Uber lawyer Fort Collins, CO trusts may be able to help you recover compensation. At Cannon Hadfield Stieben & Doutt, LLC, we have represented many car accident victims and are ready to assist you. We listen carefully to all our clients and work hard to help them achieve their goals.
What To Do After an Uber Accident
Like all other accidents, an Uber accident can be quite scary. However, it’s important to stay as calm as possible and take control of the situation as best as you can. Before contacting an Uber lawyer in Fort Collins, CO, here are a few steps you can take after an accident:
- Call the police: The first thing you may want to do is call the police. They may arrive at the accident scene and create a police report about the Uber accident. Don’t forget to obtain a copy of this report from the police.
- Take photos: If you are physically able, try to take a few photos of the accident scene with your cell phone camera. For example, you may want to take clear shots of the damage to the Uber vehicle and other cars involved in the accident.
- Talk to witnesses: Were there any people who saw the accident take place? If so, it may be a good idea to obtain their names and contact information. They may be able to testify on your behalf in court.
- Seek medical attention: Even if your injuries seem minor, you may still want to see a doctor as soon as possible. He or she may carefully examine your injuries and recommend the appropriate treatment.
- Contact a lawyer: It may be in your best interest to speak to an experienced Uber lawyer Fort Collins, CO respects. He may help you bring a lawsuit against Uber as soon as possible and improve your chances of winning compensation.
Questions to Ask an Uber Lawyer
During your first meeting with an Uber lawyer Fort Collins, CO counts on, do not hesitate to ask him plenty of questions about his experience. Finding out background information about a lawyer may help you determine if he is the right person to help you with your claim. Here are a few questions you may consider asking a Fort Collins Uber lawyer:
- How many Uber accident cases do you handle a year? It may be helpful to work with a lawyer who has helped individuals in similar situations to yours.
- Do you think I have a strong case? After providing an Uber lawyer Fort Collins, CO relies on, with details about your case, ask him if he thinks you have a strong case or not. If he doesn’t think you have a good chance of winning, it might not be worth it to pursue the lawsuit.
- How much time do you have to devote to my case? If a lawyer is overloaded with different cases, he might not have enough time to give your case the attention it deserves. Make sure your lawyer actually has the time to create a strong case for you.
If you are searching for an Uber lawyer Fort Collins, CO offers, contact Cannon Hadfield Stieben & Doutt, LLC.