Greeley Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcycle accidents can leave victims suffering from severe injuries and incurring tremendous medical expenses. Unfortunately, these incidents are not uncommon in our area, but Cannon Law is here to help victims when a crash does occur. Our law firm composed of Greeley motorcycle accident attorneys have extensive experience handling these cases, and we are ready to help victims recover compensation if they have been harmed due to another driver’s negligence.
Why Choose Cannon Law for Your Case?
After sustaining a serious motorcycle accident injury, you need to consult with personal injury attorneys that can help secure maximum compensation. Cannon Law is here for you.
- We maintain a small caseload, which means that our Greeley motorcycle accident attorneys are able to give every client the attention and representation they deserve for their case.
- Our attorneys handle settlement negotiations and trials alike, which means we have no problem doing whatever it takes to secure the compensation you deserve.
- We take all Greeley motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means clients pay no legal fees until after we secure compensation through a verdict or settlement.
How Will an Attorney Help This Claim?
An injured motorcyclist will likely not have the resources necessary to obtain maximum compensation for their personal injuries and losses. However, a Greeley motorcycle accident lawyer will be able to:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional
- Properly calculate their client’s total losses
- Negotiate with all parties involved to obtain fair compensation
Motorcycle Accidents Can Cause Devastating Injuries
Motorcyclists face significant risks when they are on the roadway. Regardless of how safe a motorcyclist operates, one wrong move by a passenger vehicle driver can lead to significant injuries. According to the Colorado Department of Transportation, there are more than 200,000 registered motorcycles across the state, and many of them are here in Weld County. We know that more than 100 motorcyclists were killed In Colorado during the latest reporting year and that many more sustained serious injuries. At Cannon Law, our Greeley Motorcycle accident lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Open head wounds
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Paralysis from spinal cord trauma
- Severe lacerations or amputations
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Injuries that leave significant scarring and disfigurement
- Significant emotional and psychological trauma
- Wrongful deaths
Vehicle drivers often fail to give motorcycles the respect they deserve on the roadway. It is not uncommon to see drivers following motorcycles too closely or passing them dangerously. Distracted and impaired vehicle drivers pose significant car accident risks to motorcyclists in Weld County.
Compensation Available for Greeley Motorcycle Accident Case
If you or somebody you love has sustained a personal injury in a motorcycle crash caused by another driver’s actions, you need to know how much compensation is available for your claim. At Cannon Law, we know that each case is different, and the total amount of compensation awarded will vary depending on the circumstances of the incident. However, our Northern Colorado personal injury lawyers regularly help motorcycle accident victims recover the following:
- Compensation for medical bills
- Recovery of lost income if a victim cannot work
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross driver negligence
When you need a Greeley motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact our attorneys that specialize in injury cases resulting from motorcycle accidents. For a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (970) 471-7170.