Longmont Personal Injury Attorney
Serious injuries can leave victims with tremendous pain and suffering, and they can lead to major expenses. At Cannon Law, our Longmont personal injury attorneys are here to help if you or a loved one have been harmed due to the negligent actions of another person. We have extensive experience handling personal injury claims in the Boulder County area, and we are ready to help you secure maximum compensation for your losses.
Why choose Cannon Law to help with your claim?
In the aftermath of sustaining an injury caused by another person, you need an attorney by your side with extensive experience handling these cases. Cannon Law is here to help.
- We have extensive resources necessary to conduct thorough investigations into personal injury claims, and we regularly work with other lawyers, doctors, and expert witnesses to achieve our clients’ goals.
- We work individually with each client to create a unique strategy because we do not believe that a one size fits all solution ever works.
- We handle all Longmont personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we will not collect any legal fees until we secure the compensation you deserve.
What will an attorney do for this case?
A Longmont personal injury attorney is often necessary because victims may not have the resources they need to conduct a full investigation into their case. An attorney will have the ability to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the injury, including photographic evidence, possible video surveillance, eyewitness statements, accident reports, and more.
- Work with trusted medical and economic professionals to ensure their client is properly cared for and that their total expenses are calculated correctly.
- Handle negotiations with all parties involved, including aggressive insurance carriers, to secure full compensation for their client.
Longmont personal injury cases arise in various ways
Anytime a person sustains an injury that is caused by someone else, a company, or other entity, they should be able to recover compensation for their losses. Personal injury cases arise in various ways in Longmont and the surrounding areas of Boulder County. At Cannon Law, we regularly help clients who have been injured due to the following:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Defective products
- Slip and fall incidents
- Other premises liability incidents
We help clients who have sustained a wide variety of injuries in these cases. It is not uncommon for our team to help clients who are suffering from the following:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or amputations
- Spinal cord injuries with possible paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Injuries that cause scarring or disfigurement
- Severe emotional and psychological injuries
What kind of compensation is available for these claims?
One of the first questions that victims of personal injuries ask is – What kind of compensation can I receive for this claim? This is important, and the team at Cannon Law has extensive experience helping Longmont personal injury victims recover the following:
- All medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost wages if a victim cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
When you need a Longmont personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 970-471-7170.