Longmont Motorcycle Accident Attorney
The last thing any motorcycle enthusiast wants to think about is being involved in an accident. Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents in Longmont and surrounding areas in Boulder County are not uncommon. If you or a loved one have been injured and need a Longmont motorcycle accident attorney, the team at Cannon Law is ready to help. We will investigate your case and work to secure maximum compensation for your claim.
Why Choose Cannon Law for This Case?
After sustaining a serious motorcycle crash injury, let an attorney with extensive experience help you secure compensation for your claim. Cannon Law is ready to help.
- Our personal injury attorneys take the time to get to know every client’s unique situation and goals as we develop a personalized strategy to win your case.
- We have extensive resources that we can bring to a motorcycle crash investigation, and we regularly work with other lawyers, medical professionals, and expert witnesses for our cases.
- We take Longmont motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will pay no legal fees until after we secure a favorable settlement or verdict on their behalf.
Do You Need an Attorney for a Motorcycle Accident Case?
Most motorcycle accident victims do not have the resources necessary to properly obtain maximum compensation for their personal injury claims. A skilled Longmont motorcycle accident lawyer will be able to obtain any evidence related to the incident, including available video footage, statements from eyewitnesses, police reports, photographic evidence, and more.
A motorcycle accident lawyer will work with trusted medical experts and accident reconstruction experts if necessary to properly prove liability and to secure the compensation their client deserves.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries Often Devastating
Motorcyclists have very little protection from the force of a vehicle that weighs thousands of pounds slamming into them. Unfortunately, a motorcyclist also commonly bears the brunt of two impacts – one with a vehicle and one with the ground.
Data available from the Colorado Department of Transportation shows us that there were 103 motorcyclist fatalities during the latest reporting year across the state, which accounted for 17.3% of the total traffic fatalities that year. Many other motorcycle riders and passengers sustained severe injuries, including the following:
- Spinal cord trauma (possible paralysis)
- Head injuries/traumatic brain injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or road rash
Some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents revolve around the actions of other drivers on the roadway. In many cases, drivers in traditional passenger vehicles do not give motorcyclists the space they deserve on the roadway, and regularly follow them too closely or pass them unsafely.
What Kind of Compensation Is Available for a Motorcycle Accident Claim?
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a motorcycle crash caused by the negligence of another driver, there may be various types of compensation available for your case. At Cannon Law, we have extensive experience helping clients in these cases obtain the following:
- Coverage of all crash-related medical bills
- Recovery of lost wages if a victim cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence
Contact our Longmont Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
When you need a Longmont motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (970) 471-7170. Our attorneys are here to help victims of personal injury recover in Northern Colorado. We understand how impactful a motorcycle accident can have on not only the victim, but also the family of the victim, and our attorneys are here to recoup what was lost from an accident.