Longmont Car Accident Attorney
The last thing you should have to worry about on the roadway is an accident. Unfortunately, car accidents in Longmont and other areas of Boulder County are not uncommon. If you or loved one has been injured and needs help from a Longmont car accident attorney, Cannon Law is ready to get to work. Our skilled and experienced team will investigate your claim and work to obtain maximum compensation for your losses.
Choose Cannon Law for your case
After sustaining an injury in a car accident, you will need an experienced attorney to help secure maximum compensation for your claim. Cannon Law is here to help.
- We have extensive experience handling Longmont car accident cases, and we make sure that every case gets personalized attention from an attorney.
- You can always count on having an open line of communication with your attorney throughout the car accident claim process.
- We take Longmont car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means there are no upfront or out-of-pocket costs, and clients only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they need.
What will an attorney do for your case?
In the aftermath of a car accident in Longmont, victims are often left going up against aggressive insurance carriers who do not want to payout for a claim. However, a skilled car accident lawyer will have the resources necessary to conduct a thorough investigation into the incident. They will obtain any evidence related to the incident, including video surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses, police reports, and more.
Your attorney will work with trusted medical professionals to fully assess your injuries and help calculate total expenses. Importantly, an attorney will handle all negotiations with other parties involved and work to obtain maximum compensation for your claim.
Car accident injuries can be devastating
According to data available from the Colorado Department of Transportation, we can see that there were nearly 6,000 total traffic crashes during the latest reporting year in Boulder County. Out of these incidents, 1,725 were injury-causing crashes, and there were 18 fatal collisions. In Weld County, there were 6,255 total crashes, with injury and fatality numbers very similar to Boulder County.
Those who survive car accidents in Longmont often sustain severe injuries. At Canon Law, our Boulder County car accident lawyers regularly help clients who are suffering from the following:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or burns that lead to disfigurement
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Internal bleeding or internal organ damage
- Whiplash injuries
Car accidents in Longmont arise in various ways. Unfortunately, the negligent actions of other drivers regularly lead to severe crashes. In many cases, these incidents are caused by distracted driving behavior, drivers operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs, or drivers who fail to follow traffic laws.
What kind of compensation can you receive for these cases?
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a Longmont car accident caused by the negligence actions of another driver, there may be various types of compensation available for your claim. At Cannon Law, we regularly help clients recover the following in the aftermath of a car crash:
- Compensation for all crash-related medical bills
- Lost wages and benefits if the victim cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Recovery of property damage expenses
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
When you need a Longmont car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 970-471-7170.